Do you have any idea how Cynthia Erivo, Renee Zellweger, Scarlett Johansson, Saoirse Ronan and Charlize Theron look good while running their errands? It is no accident. Celebrities carefully craft their appearance to maintain their good public image.
If you are captivated by the glamorous world of celebrities, then look no further because you don’t have to be an actual celebrity to look like one. You just need to find a cheaper look-a-like outfit to achieve the Hollywood Chic.
You cannot simply escape celebrities these days; they are on billboards, magazines and television. You can’t help to notice what they wear.
Here are a few of the simple tips for finding a cheaper look-a-like outfit alternative:
- Going Shopping at Department Stores
Of course, going shopping is necessary for buying a cheaper look-a-like outfit darling! A less expensive tank top, turtleneck, or a jacket can simply be mixed in with affordable couture. This is definitely a better alternative than literally trying to Keep up With the Kardashians and ending up going broke. Shopping at stores like Target, Forever 21, New York & Company, Fashion Nova, Torrid or Ashley Stewart is recommended for getting clothes that look expensive but are reasonably priced. It is also a good idea to search for a cheaper look-a-like outfits at vintage stores to find something trendy and unique.
- Searching on Reputable Websites
By searching on reputable websites like eBay or Amazon you might be able to find a cheaper look-a-like outfit. A fancy pair of sunglasses might also do the trick. Serve some face by going glitzy. There are many frame styles to choose from: rhinestone studded and to cool aviators. Or keep it classic with thick black or big white frame sunglasses that help you achieve that Retro Hollywood Glam look.
- Once you have your celebrity sunglasses, you can start wearing them wherever you go. At school drop-off/pick-up, sporting events or you may even start strolling down to the supermarket wearing them!
- Another celebrity hack is big accessories like scarves. They can be worn in different ways. You don’t just have to stick with tying one around your neck, you can tie one around your waist, or drape over one shoulder. Giving you instant “Gone with the Wind” fabulosity. There are sequined shirts, jeans, boots, scarves and shirts that you find at affordable rates. These add glamour to your appearance and make you look your best, just like a celebrity. There are many previous or present outfits worn by celebrities that you can search for on these websites. You will surely find the best outfits at the best price possible.
- Remember…just because it is older does not mean that it is useless. As the saying goes “everything old becomes new again.”
- It is best to mix and match the designer pieces along with the less expensive fashion pieces. Doing so helps you to get the best of both worlds. For instance, you can find an expensive piece of jewelry and match it with a celebrity-inspired dress so you can look sophisticated and glamorous.
- You don’t actually have to live in or have to visit La-La Land to stay red carpet ready. Some online fashion retailers are making excellent quality replicas of recent celebrity fashion trend. You can search for celebrity couture right from the comfort of your couch. The internet has many options to choose, it is almost impossible to not find something that appeals to your taste and preference.
- By choosing the less expensive items, you can buy more for less. Instead of purchasing an expensive celebrity dress, try purchasing just a bag and a pair of shoes to create a completely new outfit.
- By shopping online, you will be provided with better choices. This is because there are many shops from where you can choose celebrity dresses. There are retailers who have their ethical standards and make certain that they produce celebrity clothes at a reasonable price.